DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

18.2 KM Here is my newest test range Recorded

You have been fined 2,322,583 Vietnamese Dong (= $100usd) for multiple violations by the drone police.
glad i dont live there i wonder what a mavic 2 costs over there do the math please Rob

Reactions: Former Member
Reactions: Former Member
Well, that was a $140(US) flight...scratch one battery almost certainly. To each his/her own I guess, but I just don't get the "max range business." I understand the land speed record and climbing Everest, but the Mavic 2's max range? Absolutely, positively not worth the risk.

I think it would be easier to find a rain man (idiot savant). Three minutes to Wapner...
idea for a thread could you fly a drone in space in the space station i expect the battery would last a long time

When we all get new regulations jammed down our throats, maybe they will separate out "teenagers" and adults. Maybe the adults who flew by common sense rules and can prove it with flight logs will be exempt. The adventurous Male Brain, invulnerable youth who flew a hundred miles with their drones.... will be sent back to skateboards for recreation.

My record is so far 19.202kms. This was running the battery down to 3.55v per cell though(700m/1min at 0%)
Likely lessens the overall battery life vs flying absolutely to the % scale.

For those nay-sayers, lipo’s are ‘safe/durable’ to about 3.2v. although to maximise the amount of cycles you can get it’s better to stay above 3.5v.

The 0% for go4 is quite safely above this number. 3.6v in my case. Flying to 0%, won’t be a big issue for the M2P/Z battery. Assuming you fly within the temperature window DJI request.

My record is so far 19.202kms. This was running the battery down to 3.55v per cell though(700m/1min at 0%)
Likely lessens the overall battery life vs flying absolutely to the % scale.

For those nay-sayers, lipo’s are ‘safe/durable’ to about 3.2v. although to maximise the amount of cycles you can get it’s better to stay above 3.5v.

The 0% for go4 is quite safely above this number. 3.6v in my case. Flying to 0%, won’t be a big issue for the M2P/Z battery. Assuming you fly within the temperature window DJI request.

Just dont ever ask me to let you fly my Mavic 2. joking.

Reactions: johnpham

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato