DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[1min DJI Mavic Air HD] A hidden secret beach to yourself :) Harsh feedback and questions welcome!

@BelezaPuraFilms

Reactions

So before covid came around, I spent a full moon night on a hidden beach near Pouso da Cajaiba (Paraty, RJ, Brazil).

I imagine I am not the only one here who really misses spending time in nature so I decided to share my attempt at capturing the beauty of this peaceful place :)

All questions and comments are welcome!

Wow what a beautiful location, definitely gives me wanderlust!

The only feedback I can think of is that the footage looks a bit soft for 4k. It should be a bit sharper. That and some of the exposures looked. bit off at times.

Other than that brilliant video and great edit and music choice Thumbswayup

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Th
Wow what a beautiful location, definitely gives me wanderlust!

The only feedback I can think of is that the footage looks a bit soft for 4k. It should be a bit sharper. That and some of the exposures looked. bit off at times.

Other than that brilliant video and great edit and music choice Thumbswayup
Thanks mate, i ll do my best to improve that! i shot it in 120fps in 1080p, i alredy gave up the slow motion shots in favor of 4k.
The exposure is something I still struggle with! I thought I had ISO etc figured out but I feel like there is room for improvement in that regard. I wish I wouldn t have to shoot on the tiny screen of my phone, especially since I am always in tropical places..
Really appreciate your feedback mate, warm regards from South America!

Reactions: Pablo

So before covid came around, I spent a full moon night on a hidden beach near Pouso da Cajaiba (Paraty, RJ, Brazil).

I imagine I am not the only one here who really misses spending time in nature so I decided to share my attempt at capturing the beauty of this peaceful place :)

All questions and comments are welcome!
Great video great everything

Th

Thanks mate, i ll do my best to improve that! i shot it in 120fps in 1080p, i alredy gave up the slow motion shots in favor of 4k.
The exposure is something I still struggle with! I thought I had ISO etc figured out but I feel like there is room for improvement in that regard. I wish I wouldn t have to shoot on the tiny screen of my phone, especially since I am always in tropical places..
Really appreciate your feedback mate, warm regards from South America!

They're minor feedback though really, it's a great video! Warm regards from the UK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan