DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 ACs on 1 DJI GO 4 App

winochef

Reactions
I’ve been running my MP on the DJI GO4 app and now also have a MPP and was wondering if the same App will keep the 2 ACs separate. Will the flight logs be separated or combined? Is there a way to set the newMPP up from the beginning to get this setup? I wanted to get some input before I fly my MPP so I don’t a “ oh crap I should have “ situation. Maybe I have to create two separate accounts?

Don't have a MPP but I'm saying it won't be a issue and just give it another name .
I have several phantom and a Mavic on mine and when I hook up whatever it goes
to the correct one .

Don't have a MPP but I'm saying it won't be a issue and just give it another name .
I have several phantom and a Mavic on mine and when I hook up whatever it goes
to the correct one .

I guess it will recognize a new aircraft and you will then have to run thru a new setup and that’s where you generate a different name?

Yes sir .

Will the flight logs be separated or combined?
When flying with the same mobile device, the flight logs appear in the same list within DJI GO. When you tap a flight log to view it, a photo and the name the used drone appear at the top, left corner of the flight log.

Is there a way to set the newMPP up from the beginning to get this setup?
When connecting a new drone to DJI GO for the first time, you'll always be prompted to choose a name and set the basic settings.

when I got a replacement Mavic, I gave it a different name then the first one, so in the flight records I had three listing. One under the first's Mavics name, one under the replacement Mavic's name and a combined list of both under my Name.

in the flight records I had three listing
Good point.

By default, the flight records screen shows all of the flights in one list. If you swipe to the left, you can access separate lists for all of the drones used with that mobile device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21