DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

20% off Amazon warehouse returned Mavic for $632.82

AnchorageAk

Reactions
Well. I really didn't need another Mavic. Got a deal on a P4P. No problems with it. Seeing how good Amazon's return policy is, I don't think this is much of a gamble. Hard to be the price, with the return policy. They had a battery also, fot the Mavic, and P4. But, want ship to Alaska.

DJI Mavic Pro
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
$791.02
Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on front of item.
Apply
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
$791.02
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00
Amazon Warehouse:
-$158.20

Total before tax:
$632.82
Estimated tax to be collected:
$0.00

Grand Total:
$632.82

Last edited:
Hmm... A factory refurb with a full warranty is not a great deal more than that. Something to think about...

ianc

I found one for $699 at the DJI store on ebay not too long ago, but yes, I believe they're generally $799 on DJI's site...

ianc

You can get factory refurb for $699 with one year warranty. That's a better deal IMO.

You can get factory refurb for $699 with one year warranty. That's a better deal IMO.

Let people know where, where they can get one . I couldn't find one. I think what we are all trying to say, is if you are patience, you can find a deal if you look. When we bring this to peoples attention, we help everyone.

Let people know where, where they can get one . I couldn't find one. I think what we are all trying to say, is if you are patience, you can find a deal if you look. When we bring this to peoples attention, we help everyone.
Ah they went back up to $799 :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krautz