DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 pano to movie - autumn on Golden bridges

Nice work. I think a youtube How to, is in order.
Nothing special - just add 360 panos to your video editor (I use Davinci Resolve) find nice music extend panos to the music length - export the clip - then use Spatial Media Metadata Injector.exe (free software from github) to make the clip 360 and upload it to youtube ;) :)

Nothing special - just add 360 panos to your video editor (I use Davinci Resolve) find nice music extend panos to the music length - export the clip - then use Spatial Media Metadata Injector.exe (free software from github) to make the clip 360 and upload it to youtube ;) :)
My only issue with the YouTube version is that you completely lose the ability to zoom into the pano to see any of the finer detail. For me, that's the real beauty of the pano, when shot from 26 photos of 20MB each!

Reactions: alex_markov
My only issue with the YouTube version is that you completely lose the ability to zoom into the pano to see any of the finer detail. For me, that's the real beauty of the pano, when shot from 26 photos of 20MB each!
You are able to zoom but yes resolution is different - Davinci (free version) does not allow more then 4K ;) sorry
Enjoy the flight instead Golden bridges autumn

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78