DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Panorama Software

tbate54

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there has had much success with 360 degree pano (sphere shaped) software using the Mavic? I'm reading that DronePan, Litchi and Hangar 360 are all capable - but is one better than the other? Looks like a pretty cool technique that I want to have a crack at soon.

Thanks for any help!

I can offer, with Hangar 360, something like this takes little to no effort to produce

Hangar 360 Photo

There may be better, but there can not be anything easier than this.

So far on 2 outings Hangar 360 has failed for me with the Mavic Pro. A lot of the first row of images was totally out of focus and so it couldn't stitch...and it was pretty good conditions for what they suggest- even lighting, at 300 feet, not over water etc. Still looking for something reliable.

So far on 2 outings Hangar 360 has failed for me with the Mavic Pro. A lot of the first row of images was totally out of focus and so it couldn't stitch...and it was pretty good conditions for what they suggest- even lighting, at 300 feet, not over water etc. Still looking for something reliable.

Yes it often fails to produce and can be frustrating, but when it does, it is great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan