DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

I needed a burner phone for the next time my wife destroys the last phone I bought her. I need to look into unlocking it to use with a family plan sim just in case

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
In case anyone has trouble at their Walmart, Jet.com also has them for 49 bucks...In fact if you buy 2, they are only 45 and change each... Just figured I would give you guys a heads up. I have ordered plenty of things from Jet and never had a problem.

Edit: free shipping for purchases over $35....

Man, you guys in the states get all the great deals. :(

I needed a burner phone for the next time my wife destroys the last phone I bought her. I need to look into unlocking it to use with a family plan sim just in case

There are a few places to get the unlock code online. Found one for $19.99.... have not done it yet, but probably will next time I leave the country.

Reactions: mph300
I accidentally discovered this $49 wonder will take pictures faster than other phone I have ever used! from off press the volume down button twice and it will take a picture within 1+ seconds, crazy!! But as a drone screen for $49 in is awesome.

I tried it, great feature, can be useful in a pinch! It's in RTFM, too! I read it cover to cover, one of the best manuals I've ever read.

And when using it as a camera, I can finally see what I'm taking! Can't see a thing in bright sunlight neither with Note 4, nor iPhone 5, nor iPad mini 2.

Now I see that Huawei's smart plan worked: they got a potentially loyal customer who may buy more of their products in the future!

First post from a newbie to this forum.

Just went to Purchase this phone at Walmart. Can’t wait to set it up tomorrow.

My drone comes this Tuesday from New York.

I ordered an extra battery, the low noise props, the four-way battery charger, and a controller hood from Amazon. This all gets here today.

Great forum. Have learned a lot from here as well as Amazon videos and manuals.

So my mavic remote and phone are all the most current firmware and app updates. If I downgrade my app to 4.1.15, do I need to downgrade the firmware on the mavic and remote as well?

In case anyone has trouble at their Walmart, Jet.com also has them for 49 bucks...In fact if you buy 2, they are only 45 and change each... Just figured I would give you guys a heads up. I have ordered plenty of things from Jet and never had a problem.

Edit: free shipping for purchases over $35....
Many thanks for sharing this! Ordered one from WM for store pickup a couple days ago when this thread was first posted, ordered one from Jet as a backup and WM canceled my order about 2 hours after doing so.

will you guys please STOP posting all these great deals,i have enough phones already
but with all the raving reviews i plopped down $52 and got one myself,be here tuesday
YOU GUYS ROCK!
i wont get to keep it tho,wife lost her phone last week

They can do that?! :eek:
I was a bit surprised as well. Thought worst case I would be waiting until they got more in stock.

Email they sent me said:

Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the items shown below are out of stock. Since we don't know when we'll get them in again, we've canceled the items from your order and won't charge you for them.

After reviewing the details below, visit our Help Center if you have any questions. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan