DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Have someone a Huawei Elate 4G that would like to get unlocked? I need to test that device before offering the service. Ascend XT2 unlocks are 100% successful. Price for the Unlock code is $34, but I do offer as for this first test, the opportunity to get the code, and pay after it´s done.

I just need one to try this out.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

You're referring to the Cricket one from Best Buy? That's the one I bought for my Mavic and if you need a test I don't mind helping out. My current primary phone is a iPhone 7 on AT&T.

You're referring to the Cricket one from Best Buy? That's the one I bought for my Mavic and if you need a test I don't mind helping out. My current primary phone is a iPhone 7 on AT&T.
Hello.

Yes, that’s the one I’m talking about.

Please send a PM.

Thank you!

Just want to let anyone out there know, who has a Wunderphone and wants to get it SIM unlocked, that the service which "Vinhidalgo" has offered us, works great. I sent him my IMEI number and a little more than 24hrs later I had a code back. I put in my T-Mobile SIM card this afternoon, it asked for a code, I entered it and immediately went from a locked AT&T phone to a superb unlocked phone....

Just like Cymruflyer mentioned about unlocking the Huawei Ascend XT2 (aka Wunderphone) via the service provided by member Vinhidalgo, I also have a 100% positive all around experience. I sent Vinhidalgo the IMEI number and in about a day later I got the unlocking code which did, in fact, work flawlessly. I'll be using the XT2 as a back up (GSM) phone in addition to its primary function for flying the MP.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Just like Cymruflyer mentioned about unlocking the Huawei Ascend XT2 (aka Wunderphone) via the service provided by member Vinhidalgo, I also have a 100% positive all around experience. I sent Vinhidalgo the IMEI number and in about a day later I got the unlocking code which did, in fact, work flawlessly. I'll be using the XT2 as a back up (GSM) phone in addition to its primary function for flying the MP.

I bought the Elate phone last weekend and love the screen Nice and bright So far I haven't had a problem with my Mav. Been playing with some Homido googles and I kind of like the FPV view Need to play with it some more but I like not having to fight the sun to see.

Ron

Silly questions, how do you get the home/back buttons up when in the DJI Go apps, my other android has dedicated buttons

how do you get the home/back buttons up when in the DJI Go apps, my other android has dedicated buttons
Once DJI GO is up and running in the camera view, the triangle, circle, and square navigation buttons will no longer be visible. Since you'll be holding your mobile device sideways, you'll need to swipe from the right edge of the screen to reveal those buttons. Those buttons can be used to navigate back to the Android home screen or shut down DJI GO.

Android-Side-Navigation-Buttons.jpg

Reactions: Mannygsx
Once DJI GO is up and running in the camera view, the triangle, circle, and square navigation buttons will no longer be visible. Since you'll be holding your mobile device sideways, you'll need to swipe from the right edge of the screen to reveal those buttons. Those buttons can be used to navigate back to the Android home screen or shut down DJI GO.

View attachment 34290
Perfect, thanks!

I also have a silly question....I use Litchi almost exclusively with the Wunderphone. I was going to try the follow me mode the other day and I had the height set but it said it was looking for GPS, and it never locked on....does this phone even have GPS lol? I only use it for a Mavic screen and really haven't delved too deeply into the menus.....thanks.

My WP has been running great since I picked one up at Xmas...no complaints, running GO .15 like most of you.

I’ve used the WP with both the Mavic Pro and the Spark and love it!

I even activated the phone prior to a recent vacation in Mexico as I didn’t want to use my company iPhone on the Carnival cruise ship.

It worked well on wifi onboard; my wife and I were texting using the Carnival Hub app the cruise line provides and this AT&T prepaid burn phone had good cell performance in Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

ONE QUESTION...anyone found a decent glass screen protector for this phone? I tried one recently off Amazon (Superhsieldz) and it didn’t last and was a pain to remove...

Fly safe!

Wondering if you still had the phone for sale and its condition? I'm interested.

I still have the phone and it is in perfect condition. Only used to fly the Mavic air and kept in a cushioned pelican case when not in use.

Does anyone here by chance have a new Huawei Ascend or Elite for sale? How much? One of mine quit working.

I switched from iPhone 6S Plus to a dedicated flying device, and intended to use iPhone 6 but finding screen too small. I am thinking about getting Elate from BestBuy, but since I have never used Android before, I am not familiar with technical gotchas. Will it be as simple as using iPhone? I am pretty technical so learning something new is not my concern, I just don’t want to continuously spend time working on tweaks or customization. Does anyone recommend wunderphone for plug and play or it will be more involved?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure