DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum 52 Miles To Paradise 2021

redserv

Reactions
Happy New Year to everyone. May god bless you and your families 2021. Please see my first content for 2021. As some of you may know, I live in the Caribbean islands.specifically the twin island of Trinidad and Tobago. This footage was taken in beautiful Tobago. Hope you enjoy:

Happy New Year to everyone. May god bless you and your families 2021. Please see my first content for 2021. As some of you may know, I live in the Caribbean islands.specifically the twin island of Trinidad and Tobago. This footage was taken in beautiful Tobago. Hope you enjoy:
Hi Trini,
I enjoyed very much your first 2021 content! It´s a beautiful place where you live, a paradise! The shots are very well done and the ground-based shots makes your video much more interesting to watch, tan a video with only drone shots!
Amazing ?? and thanks for sharing ? Happy new year to you and your family!
cheers Paul

Hi Trini,
I enjoyed very much your first 2021 content! It´s a beautiful place where you live, a paradise! The shots are very well done and the ground-based shots makes your video much more interesting to watch, tan a video with only drone shots!
Amazing ?? and thanks for sharing ? Happy new year to you and your family!
cheers Paul

Awesome job, thank you for sharing! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Happy New Year and thank you for kind words and support. I appreciate you taking the to stop by.

Reactions: MavRik
what a wonderful place to fly a drone ,thanks for sharing

I've known several people from Trinidad. The people are even more beautiful than this video. I love the story-telling ability of your composition. Beautiful scenery. Paradise it is sir . . .

I've known several people from Trinidad. The people are even more beautiful than this video. I love the story-telling ability of your composition. Beautiful scenery. Paradise it is sir . . .
Thank you for your kind and inspirational words man. I truly appreciate it. Happy new year and may god continue to bless you and your family. Thank you for the support.

Reactions: MindlessPursuit

Great video thanks for sharing

Reactions: redserv
I too loved your video. Very calming and peaceful. Very nice flying, just the correct length for every clip, nice compositions. I was not a fan of the blur/transitions though. The music was great. Beautiful place, with beautiful people. Just like Miami- avoid those hurricanes.

I too loved your video. Very calming and peaceful. Very nice flying, just the correct length for every clip, nice compositions. I was not a fan of the blur/transitions though. The music was great. Beautiful place, with beautiful people. Just like Miami- avoid those hurricanes.
Thank you fof your Honest feedback much appreciated, all tthe best to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N