DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7" Huawei Mediapad T3 - aka Wundertablet

Thank you for the tip ! I forgot to setup the app. I have turned off the option on my smartphone and I thought the settings were synchronized between devices. Will try again the 4.1.9 version then !

If the 4.1.3 lets you save the footage, but 4.1.9 won't, I would just stay on 4.1.3 as it is handy to be able to quickly check the footage on the phone, plus in case of a flyaway or emergency landing, being able to check the footage on the phone can help determine where the Mavic landed :)

Reactions: Clinton1
If the 4.1.3 lets you save the footage, but 4.1.9 won't, I would just stay on 4.1.3 as it is handy to be able to quickly check the footage on the phone, plus in case of a flyaway or emergency landing, being able to check the footage on the phone can help determine where the Mavic landed :)
Correct! I will stick to 4.1.3 then. Thank you

I am using version 4.1.9 with video footage going to my Huawei t3 with no problems or disconnect issues.

I returned mine....not bright enough for my eyes.

Try these:

specsavers-logo.png

Reactions: Scobo
I returned mine....not bright enough for my eyes.
I totally agree. That's the only complaint I have with the tablet. It's painfully dim. I did get an anti glare screen cover and it did help quite a bit with glare. But I will need to find or fab up a shade of some sort for those bright sunny days. Otherwise great little tablet

Picked up a Nexus 9 on ebay, It's running Android 7.1.1, installed DJI Go4 v4.2.6 and bird is on firmware V01.04.0100. I have rooted it and disabled all the apps that I don't need, Flew it today for one battery (22 mins) and didn't have any issues.
Screen is a lot brighter compared to the Huawei T3 7" and shows both radar and map which is a bonus. I'll probably retire my T3 but keep it in my bag as a spare.
All in all was happy with the T3 but it is just isn't bright enough.

Picked up a Nexus 9 on ebay, It's running Android 7.1.1, installed DJI Go4 v4.2.6 and bird is on firmware V01.04.0100. I have rooted it and disabled all the apps that I don't need, Flew it today for one battery (22 mins) and didn't have any issues.
Screen is a lot brighter compared to the Huawei T3 7" and shows both radar and map which is a bonus. I'll probably retire my T3 but keep it in my bag as a spare.
All in all was happy with the T3 but it is just isn't bright enough.
How much was the nexus 9 you picked up?

I can confirm version 4.1.9 works perfectly on the T3, for £59 I can manage without the things you can't do.

Reactions: Scobo
Bonjour à vous tous , je me suis aussi acheté une tablette T3 , malheureusement je n'ai pas de retour image pourquoi ????
j' ai changer les cables 7 fois comme vu dans les forums et cela ne change rien , j'ai déconnecter la wifi aussi est rien non plus
BESOIN d'aide rapidement je dois faire des vol pour du taf , dommage de repassé sur mon téléphone
Merci de vos réponces
Je vous souhaite une bonne fin de semaine

[QUOTE = "Scobo, poste: 352586, membre: 39539"] *** Dji Go fonctionnent jusqu'à 4.1.9 ***

Vous avez probablement vu le fil "Wunderphone" et lu à quel point les téléphones Huawei sont bons avec le Mavic. J'ai un 5.2 "Huawei P8 qui fonctionne également bien mais je trouve l'écran un peu petit et ça fait penser aux tablettes Huawei.

J'ai donc pris un punt sur un Mediapad T3 de 7 "Vous pouvez acheter tout neuf au Royaume-Uni pour 60 $ dans Argos.
D'abord, j'ai essayé la dernière version de Go 4 sur Play Store mais le flux vidéo était horrible.
La version 4.1.15 était la même mais grâce à Haloweenhamster, 4.1.9 fonctionne très bien. Rock solide alimentation sans retard!
Je vais maintenant utiliser un écran dédié pour le Mavic sans autres applications installées.

Donc, si vous cherchez un écran plus grand qui ne cassera pas la banque, je pense que cela correspond au critère de "Wundertablet", c'est-à-dire la saleté bon marché, fonctionne très bien. :RÉ

[ATTACH = complet] 26771 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Scobo, post: 352586, membre: 39539"] *** Dji Go fonctionne jusqu'à 4.1.9 ***

Vous avez probablement tous vu le fil "Wunderphone" et lu à quel point les téléphones Huawei sont bons avec le Mavic. J'ai un 5.2 "Huawei P8 qui fonctionne aussi bien mais je trouve l'écran un peu petit et ça m'a fait penser aux tablettes Huawei.

J'ai donc pris un punt sur un Mediapad T3 de 7 "Vous pouvez les acheter tout neuf au Royaume-Uni pour aussi peu que £ 60 dans Argos.
D'abord, j'ai essayé la dernière version de Go 4 sur le Play Store mais le flux vidéo était horrible.
La version 4.1.15 était la même mais grâce à Haloweenhamster, il s'avère que la version 4.1.9 fonctionne très bien. Rock solide alimentation sans retard!
Je vais maintenant l'utiliser comme un écran dédié pour le Mavic sans autres applications installées.

Donc, si vous cherchez un écran plus grand qui ne cassera pas la banque, je pense que cela correspond au critère de "Wundertablet", c'est-à-dire la saleté bon marché, fonctionne très bien. :RÉ

[ATTACH = complet] 26771 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Bonsoir à vous tous,
J'ai un souci je ne trouve pas le lien pour l'application DJI GO 4.1.9 pour ce qui était pour un Huawei MediaPad T3 7, j'ai le souci de retour d'image et vu sur les forums c'est ce qui me vaut pour mon Mavic Pro,
je vous remercie pour vos infos.
Et vous souhaitez une toute belle soirée

Hi All, new here, my name is Marc and surprisingly I have a Mavic! More about me later, but to update things here. I was using a Lenevo Tab3 8 as my interface, when I got it about a year ago it was simply great. no latency, no issues, no drop outs, it was really good, until late 2017 and those updates, it became unusable. We have all heard this in the pages here, now, the update. May 2018 I have just bought the mediapad M5 running android 8. The specs on this thing are spot on, and on the latest DJI go 4 app I have no issues what so ever..no screen break up, no horrible streaky green lines and no latency. Bought for UK pounds 270. All the reviews on line are good. Full flight test to be done very soon and I will report back. FYI it is octicore 5gb ram 32gb memory expandable with sd card Performance scores have been impressive.

I've really enjoyed reading this thread and have got my Wundertablet all configured as suggested, I initially install the latest DJI Go 4 and tested it with my Mavic Air, it mostly worked but was fairly laggy and eventually crashed - this was expected having read this thread. So i then instal version 4.1.9 but it does't seem to work at all with my drone, does this version pre-date the Mavic Air? If so which version is recommended?

I've really enjoyed reading this thread and have got my Wundertablet all configured as suggested, I initially install the latest DJI Go 4 and tested it with my Mavic Air, it mostly worked but was fairly laggy and eventually crashed - this was expected having read this thread. So i then instal version 4.1.9 but it does't seem to work at all with my drone, does this version pre-date the Mavic Air? If so which version is recommended?

Yep, the Air requires a newer version of the Go4. Can't remember which, though.
I run the Pro with the T3 and 4.1.9 and ran the Air (that I borrowed for a few months) on my Huawei Y6 phone and the latest version of the Go4.

Does anyone know if the latest Go4 app version works well with this tablet? Or do you still need to roll back to an earlier version?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan