Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7" Huawei Mediapad T3 - aka Wundertablet

Attachments

• received_1757943084218319.jpeg
    received_1757943084218319.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Scobo
I have been using a Media pad M3 with great success also. Little bit more expensive but worth it imo.

Its connected thats the problem hahah
Can the cleaning program mess up things?

Nah, I doubt it. Haven't had any problem with it so far.
If you're using the T3 as a dedicated display with no other apps running, you shouldn't really need that function anyway.

Looks like a solid deal... How does brightness compare to the Wonderphone? That's the biggest challenge I've had on my current display (an iPhone 6s)...

Was gonna pay 80 online at Walmart and pick up in store today. Last one in town. Wife called and I didn't hit the buy button before answering . Got back to purchase page 20 min later and now I have to wait for shipping as local tabs are sold out now

Sucks to be me sometimes.

Reactions: thinglenn40
Not a single one. Flown several batteries without a hitch.
Go for it I say. Amazon have 30 a day return so you've nothing to lose.

Just ordered one, will be here Friday. Just in time for a week off work

I found one locally at Walmart , gave it a try and shortly after the T3 tablet went straight back in the box for return. No way am I keeping it. It's sooooooo painfully slow and I don't think the processor on this T3 can keep up with the camera feed, pic is fuzzy and distorted or partially at times. NO Way will I have it connected to my Mavic. I also didn't like the fact the USB port had to be up on the top right corner of RC if you wanted access to power button on bottom side in case your screen shut off. Going back to my s8+ until I find a dedicated device for my mavic.

I found one locally at Walmart , gave it a try and shortly after the T3 tablet went straight back in the box for return. No way am I keeping it. It's sooooooo painfully slow and I don't think the processor on this T3 can keep up with the camera feed, pic is fuzzy and distorted or partially at times. NO Way will I have it connected to my Mavic. I also didn't like the fact the USB port had to be up on the top right corner of RC if you wanted access to power button on bottom side in case your screen shut off. Going back to my s8+ until I find a dedicated device for my mavic.

It's not the fastest tablet for sure, that's clear from the spec, but if you use it as a dedicated device with no other apps running it's perfectly fast enough.
As for the poor feed, were you using 4.1.9 of the app ?
Versions above this won't work as previously stated.
Not sure where you're coming from with the usb thing ???

Last edited:
its perfect for the mavic! it fits perfect in the mavic rc and zero lagg issues with dji go4 4.1.9! you have that or it will not work. tried litchi yesterday and can confirm it works too. thanks scobo!!!!!

Reactions: SMI
its perfect for the mavic! it fits perfect in the mavic rc and zero lagg issues with dji go4 4.1.9! you have that or it will not work. tried litchi yesterday and can confirm it works too. thanks scobo!!!!!

Try telling that to naturecannon. :D
Good hear it works with Litchi. Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven