DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7" Huawei Mediapad T3 - aka Wundertablet

Perused the whole thread, no mentioned if USB debugging should be ON/OFF on developers mode?

Looking for some help. Just got the T3 Tablet today. Downloaded version 4.2.4. While walking around with drone in the house tonight (too cold and snowy to actually fly) I noticed the video being very choppy and losing connection. I must say a little disappointed. I deleted any app i could on the T3, then had it in airplane mode with everything else turned off. Any thoughts on how to get this working better? I am starting to wonder if I should return it and just stick with my Iphone...

The version of firmware on the Mavic Pro matters when using the Huawei MediaPad T3.

Version 4.1.13 and 4.1.19 have been proven to be reliable.

You may need to downgrade your firmware on the Mavic Pro.

The version of firmware on the Mavic Pro matters when using the Huawei MediaPad T3.

Version 4.1.13 and 4.1.19 have been proven to be reliable.

You may need to downgrade your firmware on the Mavic Pro.
Thanks, Noticed as i typed that the FW looked wrong. Then realized it must have updated on me automatically. So i got the correct one, 4.1.3, and its working perfectly so far. TIme will tell for certain though. Thanks for the quick response. Automatic updates are now off!

Those version numbers are for the Go 4 app, not the firmware.
Go 4 works with the T3 up to version 4.1.9.
Newer versions result in video feed issues.

Picked up the T3 yesterday in London, should have it by Monda evening when my sister arrives back home. Cant wait to test it out on a modded Go app.

Cool !
Let us know how you get on with the modded app.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Guys, do NOT update your T3 with the latest EMUI system update !!!
I just updated mine and the video feed with 4.1.9 has turned to crap ! :mad:
Currently in the process of doing a factory reset.

Update :

Reset my T3 to factory and all is well again, phew.
Lesson learned, do NOT update anything once you have your T3 setup and running well with Go 4 !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clinton1
Did a bit more testing with Litchi. The latest version (4.1.2) seems to suffer from the same video feed issues unfortunately.
Maybe an older version will still work ??

*** IMPORTANT ***

Guys, do NOT update your T3 with the latest EMUI system update !!!
I just updated mine and the video feed with 4.1.9 has turned to crap ! :mad:
Currently in the process of doing a factory reset.

Update :

Reset my T3 to factory and all is well again, phew.
Lesson learned, do NOT update anything once you have your T3 setup and running well with Go 4 !!
Wow, good to know man. Thanks for the heads up. I do get those update prompts and was wondering if I should do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99