DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Thanks for this. After just having loads of fun with mine, I want to start doing some filming now.

Nice video.

I would disagree with part of that though. You mention don't change speeds, positions, and direction between clips.

Many prefer to have the changes between clips because if you don't change that, the video runs the chance of becoming boring. A video full of nothing but straight forward shots, or smooth orbits becomes a bit tedious to watch.

On the other hand, a video full of random course changes would also be difficult to watch.

In my opinion (and you know what they say about opinions), a nice mix of those two schools would be the best way to edit.

Nice video though, and great suggestions. Especially the low flying and turning off obstacle avoidance. My clients love low shots. We just flew less than a foot above a stream, and it worked great.

Reactions: mereflyer
Nice video.

I would disagree with part of that though. You mention don't change speeds, positions, and direction between clips.

Many prefer to have the changes between clips because if you don't change that, the video runs the chance of becoming boring. A video full of nothing but straight forward shots, or smooth orbits becomes a bit tedious to watch.

On the other hand, a video full of random course changes would also be difficult to watch.

In my opinion (and you know what they say about opinions), a nice mix of those two schools would be the best way to edit.

Nice video though, and great suggestions. Especially the low flying and turning off obstacle avoidance. My clients love low shots. We just flew less than a foot above a stream, and it worked great.
A couple years ago I was taking some great video, zipping along a stream just a few inches above the water. When I increased speed, the front props dipped, caught the water, and flip--I got half a second of bubbles on my screen, and so long Mavic. Learned a valuable lesson about pushing that particular limit.

Reactions: Vic Moss
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh