DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro A Beautiful Morning at Sunken Meadow Park, Long Island, NY

projectarjun

Reactions
Weather condition wasn't the greatest with wind gusts between 15mph and 22mph. Did not fly too high, but being the only one present on the beach created an opportunity to capture nature's beauty without too much concern. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice place - good you had the area to yourself except for that 'one guy' who kept showing up in your shots. HAHAHA J/K!!

• Haha
Reactions: projectarjun
Nice place - good you had the area to yourself except for that 'one guy' who kept showing up in your shots. HAHAHA J/K!!
Haha, thanks ? that one guy was the theme of the show

Reactions: Prop Wash
Weather condition wasn't the greatest with wind gusts between 15mph and 22mph. Did not fly too high, but being the only one present on the beach created an opportunity to capture nature's beauty without too much concern. :)

Nice scenes. Great opportunity to capture without the distraction of bogeys walking about. I’d recommend flying faster and working on your cinematic drone and gimbal moves. 15-22 mph gusts are not much of an issue, just keep the altitude lower to avoid higher winds.

Reactions: projectarjun
Nice scenes. Great opportunity to capture without the distraction of bogeys walking about. I’d recommend flying faster and working on your cinematic drone and gimbal moves. 15-22 mph gusts are not much of an issue, just keep the altitude lower to avoid higher winds.
Thank you for the feedback, definitely will be addressing that in my subsequent flights, cheers :)

Great video but I would edit it down to around 3-4 minutes. People tend to lose interest when it gets much longer.
Thanks, I absolutely agree, my other drone videos are between 3-4 mins, but I made this one longer as an exception ?

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Nice area, being originally from New Jersey I noticed the horseshoe crab tracks and the ones seemed trapped going back and forth waiting for high tide.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo