DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A First for me! and them

mavonover

Reactions
Hi kids! Just went for a flight a moment ago. As I was going through the regular pre flight check list I noticed I had picked up 2 passengers on my drone. there were 2 ants on my drone crawling around. I waited till they went underneath and then took off. They either had a first flight or a first flight and skydive. I did not see them when I landed. Happy flying!

Hi kids! Just went for a flight a moment ago. As I was going through the regular pre flight check list I noticed I had picked up 2 passengers on my drone. there were 2 ants on my drone crawling around. I waited till they went underneath and then took off. They either had a first flight or a first flight and skydive. I did not see them when I landed. Happy flying!

My kids (aunt) asked if she could have a ride, I said no you are too big.

• Haha
Reactions: Beet
I hope they weren't from the anti drone crowd 😝

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming