DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A fresh view of Australia

I really like your fresh view. Especially nice is the focus on botany. The etherial music compliments it well.
Thanks you, btw I just updated it slightly, it now includes a shot at 7X optical from the second camera i.e. the moon close-up

I have never seen such beautiful footage of Australia. I cannot believe that Tourism Australia would not beg you for that work. The layers of sound are perfect. Extremely good choice of music with real Australian fauna sounds to fit what you see.
You really shouldn’t do that cos it puts the rest of us off from publishing stuff. Of course, it should inspire to create better work. It is a model to emulate.
Tell me you are a professional or I’m going home with my ball and I’m not playing anymore :)
Well done sir.

I have never seen such beautiful footage of Australia. I cannot believe that Tourism Australia would not beg you for that work. The layers of sound are perfect. Extremely good choice of music with real Australian fauna sounds to fit what you see.
You really shouldn’t do that cos it puts the rest of us off from publishing stuff. Of course, it should inspire to create better work. It is a model to emulate.
Tell me you are a professional or I’m going home with my ball and I’m not playing anymore :)
Well done sir.
Ha, if it makes you feel better John they tell me I've won more international drone awards (17) than anyone in the world in 2020/21...now go and hit the ball out of the park!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty