DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A reminder for me and maybe someone else with a Mavic Mini

Not really. In addition to what others have stated, you can adjust the final landing position in real time. Once it starts to drop to the landing spot, you can adjust it in any direction.

Well agreed....I always manually take off, and abort RTH, and manually land. I read in the MM group that Sport Mode vs RTH is the way to save the day. I try my best not to have such problems...this morning's power budget was within tolerance, but I was sweating :)

RTH should only be used in emergency situations. You have no control over the flight.
Yes, Chesley Burnett "Sully" Sullenberger III said the same thing.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Hi all, I’ve used RTH when I’ve lost my way in an unfamiliar area and in the interest of efficiency regarding battery life. That is, having the drone come back in the most efficient way to preserve battery life is when I found RTH the most helpful to me.

I believe all of the drone’s features should be known to the pilot for how they perform.

As a side: I don’t plan to use the fire extinguisher I have in my garage, however, I do know how it works and have used one in the past - so I’m familiar with it should I have to.

Happy Flying!

Mark

any chance you used to work for Boeing?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos