DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Sad Goodbye from Me

Sorry to read this. Hope a fix is found one day. Your sight may be going, but you will still have the memories of the beautiful sights only drone pilots get to see. In your mind, there are no boundaries and you can fly every day.

Reactions: TampaTC
I just wanted to update this post. When I originally wrote it I was really down. Having lost my vision in one eye, I’d given up on things instead of getting a grip and getting on with life. A few months down the line, and I feel a lot better about life, and picking up the things I love such as playing guitar and flying drones. So, I’ve bought myself a Mini2 and my wife is going to come flying with me. ?

Shaun, only just read this thread due to its revival message above.
Was having a hiatus from all general internet through the mid 2020, to recently, and missed it.

I must say I'd also miss seeing your Rex character and posts here.

So I'm very glad you've managed to come out of the last July doldrums, and realise there is ALWAYS someone / somewhere that is worse off, in a worse situation, always.
Make the most of things now, and not worry about what might be in the future.

Glad to see you still about and keeping good spirits happening.

Ps. Hope there is some sort of breakthrough for you regarding this, even if they now say otherwise.
Best wishes for the future.

Last edited:
I pray a solution to your situation can be found soon. Your drone family is praying for you.

I just wanted to update this post. When I originally wrote it I was really down. Having lost my vision in one eye, I’d given up on things instead of getting a grip and getting on with life. A few months down the line, and I feel a lot better about life, and picking up the things I love such as playing guitar and flying drones. So, I’ve bought myself a Mini2 and my wife is going to come flying with me. ?
Glad things are better.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman