DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 C of C in the UK

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow fliers just some info for those of you thinking of taking your A2 C,of C in the UK
at the present time UAVHUB have a great discounted price offer on the course , instead of £249 they have reduced it to £139 and because of the lockdown rules currently in place over most of the UK the whole course can now be completed on line
Disclaimer i have no affiliation to them in any way ,just wanted to let you know about the price reduction

Approved post. And here is the link to their site...

hi fellow fliers just some info for those of you thinking of taking your A2 C,of C in the UK
at the present time UAVHUB have a great discounted price offer on the course , instead of £249 they have reduced it to £139 and because of the lockdown rules currently in place over most of the UK the whole course can now be completed on line
Disclaimer i have no affiliation to them in any way ,just wanted to let you know about the price reduction
Awesome! I intend to go for this test in the next month or so. Thanks for sharing great info! ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Well, I took the plunge and signed up for a trial of that course....So far no response.

Is there a way to take the tests for this without over-paying for someone to teach you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to take the tests for this without over-paying for someone to teach you stuff that a monkey with google skills and some manual dexterity could learn for themselves?
if you cant ,be polite ,then just keep your comments to yourself

I dont see any problem with 63R comment. I think he is merely just asking a question many people would like the nswer to but in a little extravagant manor perhaps.
you are perfectly entitled to your view on his post but it is very easy to put over ones points without being rude

Have decided today to take the plunge and enrol in one of these
courses to get my A2 c of c qualification. Just wondered what
course to go with..........any recommendations from those pilots
who have done it already. Thank you in advance ?

@Gary.r i myself used UAVHUB ,but there are many good ones out there ,Heli Guy,being another good one ,many of them had black Friday deals running on the price of the course good luck only problem you might have right now is many of them will be closed for the festive season so you might have to wait till the new year

Thanks OMM
Have you taken your test yet. Were UAVHUB a good choice would you
recommend them. ??
@Gary.r yes a few weeks ago ,and i would recommend them

Thanks chaps
i phoned today and spoke to them, going to sign up tomorrow and revise
when i'm off over Christmas then take test early in the new year. I'm not
good revising i've got a headache just thinking about it ?

Have decided today to take the plunge and enrol in one of these
courses to get my A2 c of c qualification. Just wondered what
course to go with..........any recommendations from those pilots
who have done it already. Thank you in advance ?
Hello,

I just completed it today from a provider called Pig can Fly (it's their real name, not a joke).
They have an offer that lasts until the end of this year and costs 99£.
They are professional and really helpful: https://pigscanfly.photography/drone-pilot-training/ols/products/a2-cofc-certification
Regards,
Marco - StockTrader

p.s.: I'm not affiliated with them.

Hello Stocktrader
Thank you very much for your recommendation, i actually signed up
with UAVHUB back before Christmas taking advantage of their £99
sale fee. I started work on it yesterday so fingers crossed.....thanks again ??

Hello Stocktrader
Thank you very much for your recommendation, i actually signed up
with UAVHUB back before Christmas taking advantage of their £99
sale fee. I started work on it yesterday so fingers crossed.....thanks again ??
Perfect! Let's me know if you like it, I'm thinking to take training from them about land surveying.
Regards,
Marco - StockTrader

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan