DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 C of C in the UK

Yes..it's technical issues that concern me about the Examity.
Thanks for the tip and the camera app one too ?

Cheers OMM and Cymru
You will need to be careful and patient with the Examity dashboard, I was waiting for my exam for 13 mins, and then pressed start exam again at the top of the dashboard, and it then shows you as being logged since you pressed the start exam, not the 13 mins prior, which fortunately was still 2 mins within the start of the exam, not to mention I could not clearly understand the proctor, (poor english) and the lady got extremely irate with me after saying pardon, I didn't understand you, I have a great WiFi mesh network, but the Proctors audio was distorted sometimes.
But it's a great experience and knowing you have passed makes it all worth while.

Good Luck

Reactions: Fluke22
You will need to be careful and patient with the Examity dashboard, I was waiting for my exam for 13 mins, and then pressed start exam again at the top of the dashboard, and it then shows you as being logged since you pressed the start exam, not the 13 mins prior, which fortunately was still 2 mins within the start of the exam, not to mention I could not clearly understand the proctor, (poor english) and the lady got extremely irate with me after saying pardon, I didn't understand you, I have a great WiFi mesh network, but the Proctors audio was distorted sometimes.
But it's a great experience and knowing you have passed makes it all worth while.

Good Luck
Thanks for the advice.
During the UAVHUB course, a delay in Procter appearance was mentioned. They talked about it being around 5 mins past the exam time...depending on where in the queue you are.
However, 13 minutes would have given me a bit of stress, so thanks for your experience.

Btw I'm from N.Ireland, it may be the Procter, who doesnt understand me! Lol

Thanks for the advice.
During the UAVHUB course, a delay in Procter appearance was mentioned. They talked about it being around 5 mins past the exam time...depending on where in the queue you are.
However, 13 minutes would have given me a bit of stress, so thanks for your experience.

Btw I'm from N.Ireland, it may be the Procter, who doesnt understand me! Lol
Done the exam this morning, none of the feared technical issues surfaced ?

Waited about 10 minutes after login (and as Macmad said), the Proctor was sometimes a little hard to understand, but it all went quite smoothly.

Only one question came up that wasn't in the mocks.

I signed up with Coptrz after seen that the course was free and the exam was £49. Ive done all my training now and they are working through my flight logs and paperwork before going to the final exam.

Have to say I thought the training material was excellent, very detailed. Videos too and you can go over everything as many times as you like. Mock exam was very helpful too. All in all so far id say its a very good deal worth looking into if your planning A2 CofC.
It appears that this is currently the lowest cost option.

I'm curious as to how the test went for you? Did you feel adequately prepared by the Coptrz material etc?

It appears that this is currently the lowest cost option.

I'm curious as to how the test went for you? Did you feel adequately prepared by the Coptrz material etc?
I'd be interested to hear about this too. I have done the free modules with COPTRZ and am awaiting delivery of my MA2 before I can begin the actual exam.