DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adapter question

This adaptor looks like it's simply designed to enable you to charge two more USB-powered/charged devices from the Apple power unit, rather than one.

This adaptor looks like it's simply designed to enable you to charge two more USB-powered/charged devices from the Apple power unit, rather than one.
Thanks. That could very well be.
BTW, mods might want to move this to another room. I had a stupid fit and posted it here.

I don't think that will work. What I have done though is used either a Chromecast or Firestick and sent the signal over to a small TV. Not sure if the Chromecast or firestick would work on your laptop if it were plugged into the hdmi port? I have never tried that but it might be interested to see. Anyway, the only thing with using either of them is there is some lag in the feed so you wouldn't want to use the other display as a means for monitoring the flight, but it does work good for letting others watch the flight. I have done it several times where I stream it over a chromecast to my living room tv and then I would be out in the yard flying and everyone inside could watch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229