DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ADS-B Warnings In Chinese

Rich5741

Reactions
I switched my MA2 to a secondary phone, and now my ADS-B verbal warnings are in Chinese. Everything else English (including warnings on the screen). Very odd - anyone else have this issue?

I switched my MA2 to a secondary phone, and now my ADS-B verbal warnings are in Chinese. Everything else English (including warnings on the screen). Very odd - anyone else have this issue?

Is your DJI Fly app up to date on the new phone?

Is your DJI Fly app up to date on the new phone?

Yes, 1.1.4. I confirmed it is set to United States. Very odd since everything else is in English, including the low battery and return to home verbal alerts. It's just the ADS-B alerts about nearby aircraft.

I have same issue. Flying at beach and the helicopters (tourist rides) sets off ADSB warnings in Chinese. Visual alert still in English. Was not doing this back home. Going to try reclabrating later today as I forgot to do that after traveling 300 plus miles. No other settings I can find.

Interesting I am not alone here, or alone in seeing this change from English to Chinese. I did not change my flying location and now it's suddenly speaking in Chinese. May it was something screwy in the update?

Are you guys on Android or iOS. I am on Android, the app shows a version date in early June. It was working in English ok a flight I made after that version date, but perhaps my phone had not updated it yet.

I'm running Android too. I'm running v1.1.4. I just noticed there's update v1.1.5 now in the Play Store. Will need to try it out.

Im getting the same Chinese messages as well. She started going crazy. There was def a plane close by and came out of no where but she was yelling at me in Chinese. Hope they fix that in the next update

I've got the latest update on Android, and I'm getting nagged in Mandarin...guess it hasn't been fixed yet.

Is there a fix to this yet? Other than turning ADSB off? My FW and app are all up to date.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851