DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advanced charging hub for Mavic 2?

filchambers

Reactions
Hi All,

My Mavic 2 Pro arrived today in the UK. The standard charger with Fly More only appears to charge one battery at a time, and not very quickly. For the original Mavic I was using a P4P 100W charger with the advanced hub which was super quick and did 4 at once. Does this no longer exist for M2?

Happy flying!

Cheers,
Phil

As OP pointed out, the 4 way from DJI is quite slow, at least compared to the 3 way strip that worked with the MPP and MP. My DJI 4 way switches sometimes and sometimes it not when the first battery is done.

Paul C

My vehicle has a 100w 110v outlet, so I am fortunate enough to be able to charge 2 batteries with the fly more. The RC club I belong to has 12vdc solar connections on the outside of their building, so I need to invest in a clamp on female cigarette lighter assembly.

Not to be dismissive of the original topic, it would be nice to be able to charge all three batteries at once through one device, it would make it easier to keep them at half capacity for storage and then throw them on when I get in the car with the M2P.

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S