DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 ESC error

Reactions
Hey I have an issue with my Air 2! All of a sudden multiple motor error messages, did auto RTH, but I couldn’t even force it to come down faster (took more than 1 min to drop from 30m the first time). I checked the propellors, nothing wrong so trief flying again, same error, but all of a sudden I donnt hear my drone any more and it just dropped out of the sky. It seemed like it dropped in an angle (left motors both off?), mid-drop it tried to restart engines? But nothing worked, it crashed. After that I have an ESC error. Tried everything. It was dirty, cleaned it as much as possible, refreshed firmware, but not working. Can anyone please tell me where to get those logs and analyze it?

Also, when I kow manually spin each motor, 1 motor isn’t as smooth as the others (FEELS like it rattles, not the sound, cannt explain it better). When the drone starts, onmy the right side motors do a sort of checkup and move/click sound, the other 2 left dont move.

The best you can do is to upload the .TXT log file to AirData ( ) which provides very limited analysis but it's better than nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000