DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

air 2 s fall from the sky

What is the Vote thing on the side bar, this is new to me Or I never noticed it. what does it do ?
Am i voting to get rid of VLOS ? lol

Welcome to the forum anyway sorry about what may be a dis connect, hope you sort it out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain , Land on the Water.

>>> flight logs will not upload

Try this:
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

I think this is the second one I have heard of dropping out to of the sky now.

I would be so upset after all that money spent. :(

Thats actually really good to hear only two considering the thousands that have been sold. Parrot Anafis were dropping 4-5 a week for a while LOL

Reactions: Blacksheep Pilot

Ahhhh but what was the reason for the first one falling out of the sky?
You would be better served to investigate that before connecting the two incidents.

Ahhhh but what was the reason for the first one falling out of the sky?
You would be better served to investigate that before connecting the two incidents.
It was another case of the flyer holding the sticks in CSC position for a couple of seconds.
In that incident the drone was flown in cine mode.

Without seeing the flight data for this incident, it's not possible to draw any inferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It was another case of the flyer holding the sticks in CSC position for a couple of seconds.
In that incident the drone was flown in cine mode.
Thanks, I am aware of that thread, in its fifth post I put forward my suspicions that the cause of the crash might be a CSC mid air motor stop.
I asked the question you quote with similar threads in mind and I wondered if Bonzo was simply "lumping everything together".
If a drone has been brought down by an acted upon CSC then it hardly seems fair to place it in the same category of accident as where a drone falls from the sky because of a battery disconnection or a hardware failure etc. etc.

Why are you asking me when you saw the other incident and commented on it?

M3 drops from sky
see the above answer to Meta 4.
I am however now a bit puzzled as to why you said ".....this is the second one I have heard...." in a thread concerning a Mavic Air 2s and then, in a later post, state that the other incident concerned an M3.

Reactions: GFields
So sorry for your loss. Hope you had insurance or DJI refresh.

Based on the limited information provided I think it's fair to say no one here can tell you what happened, only speculate and bicker over how each came to their own conclusion. I'm now thinking this was simply click bait.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore