DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FlightRecords folder missing

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
My usual practice with the Fly App is to manually move my flight records (DAT and txt) to my PC and Airdata account from my android phone.
I have done several app updates since I last removed my records and am currently running v1.5.0 (1855). Today I went in to move the flight records and could not find the FlightRecords folder. I can see the flight records via the app's Profile. I checked settings and found Auto-Sync Flight Records enabled. I usually have that off and it must have been enabled during one of the app upgrades.
It says it syncs my flight data to the cloud.

1- Any ideas where my FlightRecords folder went?
2- What "cloud" is the auto-sync referring to and can I download my DAT and txt files from it?

For Android users the location for the flight logs may have been changed for the newest versions of the DJI Fly app ... check here --> Phone/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord/ (please also note that the content of the "data" folder can be hidden on Android version 11 & above when looking directly in the phone's file explorer ... if that's the case, instead connect your Android phone with a usb cable to your computer, then you will have access to that folders content).

For Android users the location for the flight logs may have been changed for the newest versions of the DJI Fly app ... check here --> Phone/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord/ (please also note that the content of the "data" folder can be hidden on Android version 11 & above when looking directly in the phone's file explorer ... if that's the case, instead connect your Android phone with a usb cable to your computer, then you will have access to that folders content).
Yup slup, that's where I usually find it. Here's my directory
Screenshot 2021-11-13 091652.jpg

Ooops, wait, I read your post a little closer and saw the change in the file path. Yes, I can now find the files. Thanks Mr Slup!

Reactions: slup
That picture doesn't show what I wrote ...

Phone/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord/

Reactions: Drone-dude
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev