DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 shipping

I see Amazon has it in stock currently and it is a Prime item, meaning an order today will be at your door in 2 days if you are a prime member.

Also, tracking the shipment was an unintelligible mess. There seemed to be a disconnect between activity in China and Japan, and the activity in the US. According to the dates and times on the updates, the shipment seemed to be jumping all over the globe. Back and forth between Dongguan and Guangzhou in China, Narita-shi and Sennan-shi in Japan, and Memphis, TN. After a while, I just gave up on trying to interpret that gobbledy-gook.

By default, all the tracking dates and times are in local time, which causes the shipment to appear to be going all over the place. If you pick origin, destination, or GMT, everything shows up in order. I find it odd that they don't default to a common time zone, especially for international shipments. At any rate, glad you got your MA2 and are enjoying it. I'm doing the same!

Droneworks is cool people too... They had my sister's mavic air 2 fly more combo to her in 3 days....i was impressed... The big thing is just go with dji authorized

By default, all the tracking dates and times are in local time, which causes the shipment to appear to be going all over the place. If you pick origin, destination, or GMT, everything shows up in order. I find it odd that they don't default to a common time zone, especially for international shipments. At any rate, glad you got your MA2 and are enjoying it. I'm doing the same!

Oh, I know all about the origin, destination, local, etc. expressions of dates and time in the tracking history, and changing that up didn't matter a bit. No matter how I chose to have the dates and times displayed, they were a jumble, and impossible to make any sense of. Regardless, I do have it, and I thank you for the well-wishings. I am indeed enjoying the heck out of this MA2!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: buzz96
Has anyone else ordered theirs directly from DJI? Mine has so far taken 12 days and all it’s done is sit in dongguan and gets scanned for clearance 24 times. Was just wondering how long others took and if they had this problem.
Still waiting on mine as well. Check out the shipment history.

Attachments

• 58855F54-79F1-49D1-AAF8-6C71056048E5.png
    58855F54-79F1-49D1-AAF8-6C71056048E5.png
    842.7 KB · Views: 7
I think more than anything, the current COVID-19 pandemic is affecting international shipping times. It does get frustrating, though, to see all the meaningless status updates from FedEx that all appear to say the same thing (basically that nothing's happening). As Obi Wan said in one of the movies, "Patience, my padawan."

Still waiting on mine as well. Check out the shipment history.

Yup! That's exactly what mine looked like. After enough of that gobbledy-gook piled up, I just gave up trying to interpret it. I am pretty sure that the intervening Memphis tracking points are just transmittals of shipping manifests to the international FedEx hub, and in many cases what you see here doesn't translate directly to the physical item being present in that location at that time. International FedEx tracking leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: Rockport and buzz96
Yup! That's exactly what mine looked like. After enough of that gobbledy-gook piled up, I just gave up trying to interpret it. I am pretty sure that the intervening Memphis tracking points are just transmittals of shipping manifests to the international FedEx hub, and in many cases what you see here doesn't translate directly to the physical item being present in that location at that time. International FedEx tracking leaves a lot to be desired.
Certainly does. A little nerve wracking when it’s such an expensive item and you think it’s going all over the world. Finally did get mine today and flew it around a bit. Can’t wait for the weekend!

Reactions: OnlyMavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer