DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 starts up when you put in battery

bobshot

Reactions
This has happened a few times now. Shut everything down ready to put away and I put in new battery to be ready for next time and it starts up. When you press the button two times it does not shut off and the back lights start blinking yellow really fast. Any thoughts?

Does it always happen with the same battery or different batteries ?

This has happened a few times now. Shut everything down ready to put away and I put in new battery to be ready for next time and it starts up. When you press the button two times it does not shut off and the back lights start blinking yellow really fast. Any thoughts?

First thought how did you activate the battery ? Single charger , muliti ?

Simple question - are you sure your battery was in the 'off state' before you installed it?

Make sure when you turn off the drone that you let it turn all the way off your pulling the battery before I bet.. Dji drones do not like it when you do that!!!

Reactions: InvisibleName
I've turned on my Air 2 battery by accident off the drone. It's fairly easy to do and hard to notice if you're in really bright light but it you're sure it was off and it happens again..That would be a fault that DJI would have to replace.

I had the same thing happen to me, I would install the battery in the Mavic air 2 and it would turn on the drone my other batteries didn’t turn on the bird so sent it in and DJI replaced the defective battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv