DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S 4K raw clip lost frames/glitchy, while the cache is smooth

Don Li

Reactions
Hello beautiful people,

Since I got the Air 2s I have shot quite a few clips of videos.
There is this one clip, just one, has a lot of frames missing. The cache on my phone looks smooth. Here's the raw clip, and the glitch starts at ~46 seconds.

The video is shot in 4K 30fps, in H.264. The micro sd card used is Lexar 633X class 10. The laptop I use is an M1 MacBook air and has no issue playing back any other video clips even the D-log ones.

It's not happening all the time and I hope it never happens again.

Any advice would be welcome and have a wonderful weekend.

-Don

Hello beautiful people,

Since I got the Air 2s I have shot quite a few clips of videos.
There is this one clip, just one, has a lot of frames missing. The cache on my phone looks smooth. Here's the raw clip, and the glitch starts at ~46 seconds.

The video is shot in 4K 30fps, in H.264. The micro sd card used is Lexar 633X class 10. The laptop I use is an M1 MacBook air and has no issue playing back any other video clips even the D-log ones.

It's not happening all the time and I hope it never happens again.

Any advice would be welcome and have a wonderful weekend.

-Don
Memory card. Get a new one that says V30 or U3 on it from a reputable source. Lots of fakes out there.

Reactions: Thomas B and Don Li
Thanks, Brett. I will try that out.
Do you format the card in the drone or in the Mac? If not in the drone, then try that a few times - you don't have to format every time you use the card, but maybe weekly / bi-weekly to see if that may help.

No idea where you are and where you got the Lexar SD cards, but making sure from reputable source is key. Know nothing about the Lexars, but prefer SanDisk Extreme's. Never had any issues with them.

Reactions: GFields
I agree that this is a SD card issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S