DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Low-light disappointment

davedrone 178

Reactions
Just picked up Air 2s to replace my Air 2. Bought the Mini 3 Pro the previous week. Thought the A2s would do as well
in low-light situations as the Mini. Running Auto mode in both, the Mini 3 is substantially better letting in more light.
The videos are much cleaner and brighter. I was surprised by the outcome. Perhaps the M3's large 1.7 aperture more than makes up for the larger A2s 1" sensor. Any thoughts?

The Mini 3 was described as having great low light. The Air 2S was probably an improvement over the Air 2.. but not the Mini 3. There are a number of YouTube videos that cover these issues, so if your going to spend big $$ on a drone for a specific reason, it doesn't hurt to do some research before spending the $$

Reactions: bassnbeau
The Mini 3 was described as having great low light. The Air 2S was probably an improvement over the Air 2.. but not the Mini 3. There are a number of YouTube videos that cover these issues, so if your going to spend big $$ on a drone for a specific reason, it doesn't hurt to do some research before spending the $$
Got a great deal on the Air 2s. Sold my Air2. The A2s is great during the day and has much better zoom capabilities than the Mini 3.

Just picked up Air 2s to replace my Air 2. Bought the Mini 3 Pro the previous week. Thought the A2s would do as well
in low-light situations as the Mini. Running Auto mode in both, the Mini 3 is substantially better letting in more light.
The videos are much cleaner and brighter. I was surprised by the outcome. Perhaps the M3's large 1.7 aperture more than makes up for the larger A2s 1" sensor. Any thoughts?
Dont run the Auto Mode on the A2S at night and dial in and you will get some excellent results as well.

Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain.. Land on the Water
Phantomrain.org

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan