DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

air 2s no zoom

maathes

Reactions
hello, i have drone air 2s now with RC controller but i can not zooming. i recording 4k30,d-log,h265 . my right scroll wheel not working, why ? i have settings on controller right scroll wheel on zoom . thanks for reaction

There is no zoom when using D-Log. You will need to use H.264 or H.265. Keep in mind the zoom is digital so really you could crop in post when you edit the video.

Reactions: mavictk and Cosmo0g
As said above, think you need to be in normal mode (no dlog or HDR) to zoom, no higher than 4k30 either. Or do it afterwards.

Reactions: mavictk
Well bust my buttons, You can change what the right scroll wheel can do. It was set on focal length and it does have a choice of zooming. Funny how it only changed the zoom power and not the focal length.

For us oldsters that spent most of our video life with NTSC and PAL, the fact that 4k video is "degraded" to 1080p by 2x zoom has some real irony to it 😁

I have to say that living in a 4k world for a while NTSC looks really awful now. Like viewing under water without swim goggles. Who knew it was so bad back then 🤣

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky