DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft not entering pairing mode/cant connect to RC

Brayden

Reactions
I own the original Mavic Mini and it has around 1 hour of flight time and now it wont connect to the RC.

I've had this problem for quite a few years now with no fix yet. I have kind of given up on this crap but I still want to try and give it a chance.

whenever I try to pair the AC to the RC, the drone will just flash yellow quickly and wont connect to the controller. i have tried many times to make it enter pairing mode but it just refuses. I would hold down the button for around 4 seconds or when it beeps but it just wont enter pairing mode. the controller works fine when going into pairing, its just the drone.

i have tried the 'DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic' app on 2 Windows 10 computers now. whenever it says i can update the drone, it will start and get up to around 90% before it disconnects and restarts the download. it now says it is now on version 1.0600 or something but im not too sure if it was complete because it got disrupted at around 90%.

I have tried removing and adding a new SD card but it has no effect.

just wanting to know if there has been any update on this issue as i know this has been a problem with other users with the mini series.

close or turn off anything you have working in the background of your computer and try to install the firmware. (You need to have a good firmware install before we can get the Drone in pairing mode.) ALSO no vpn's

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raevenunt