DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft status screen on start up

RickMC

Reactions
Every time I start up the Mavic and the GO app the aircraft status screen pops up and I have to close out of it to see the camera view. Is this sceeen supposed to pop up on every start up and is there any way to prevent this screen from showing up?

Every time I start up the Mavic and the GO app the aircraft status screen pops up and I have to close out of it to see the camera view. Is this sceeen supposed to pop up on every start up and is there any way to prevent this screen from showing up?
Yes, it is supposed to pop up every time, it lets you check that all hardware is functioning properly. You just hit the little X in the corner to close it right?

My only problem is the cross is very close to the edge of the screen. Using a Samsung S8 with no border the cross is under the edge of the controller if the phone is too high
This ix the only control that gives this problem.

Yes, it is supposed to pop up every time, it lets you check that all hardware is functioning properly. You just hit the little X in the corner to close it right?
Yeah I close it out by tapping the X. I guess it’s a good thing that it pops up and lets me see the status of everything.

Reactions: MavicCF

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
europeanomad