DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata, downloads, a question or perhaps several question.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
I wasn't sure where to post this so if it is felt it needs moved please move it.

For encrypted Fly app flight logs I find that I want some information that Airdata can find, battery-charge-count (CC) and total-distance-flown (dist) but which the Phantomhelp csv can not or does not display.
This is for use in my flight log book.
I base the log book on the csv's downloaded from Phantomhelp (PH).

Currently I add CC & dist to the names of the csv's downloaded from PH.
For each log and entry/line in the log book a script I have written will lift that data from the csv's' name and add it to the relevant line in the log book.

To gather the data on Airdata I have to access, for each individual log, the general page (for dist) and then the power page -> the battery info page (for CC). This is tedious and time consuming. This data is not included in the Airdata csv's that can be downloaded.

I am wondering if, with the freebie account, it is possible to download, from Airdata, these bits of data en masse with perhaps the name of the uploaded logs so that I would end up with a csv that had an arrangement something like

log 1 name dist CC
log 2 name dist CC
log 3 name dist CC
log x name dist CC

?

I can't see away but maybe there is....

Thanks

I wasn't sure where to post this so if it is felt it needs moved please move it.

For encrypted Fly app flight logs I find that I want some information that Airdata can find, battery-charge-count (CC) and total-distance-flown (dist) but which the Phantomhelp csv can not or does not display.
This is for use in my flight log book.
I base the log book on the csv's downloaded from Phantomhelp (PH).

Currently I add CC & dist to the names of the csv's downloaded from PH.
For each log and entry/line in the log book a script I have written will lift that data from the csv's' name and add it to the relevant line in the log book.

To gather the data on Airdata I have to access, for each individual log, the general page (for dist) and then the power page -> the battery info page (for CC). This is tedious and time consuming. This data is not included in the Airdata csv's that can be downloaded.

I am wondering if, with the freebie account, it is possible to download, from Airdata, these bits of data en masse with perhaps the name of the uploaded logs so that I would end up with a csv that had an arrangement something like

log 1 name dist CC
log 2 name dist CC
log 3 name dist CC
log x name dist CC

?

I can't see away but maybe there is....

Thanks
I think that's one of the "features" offered in their Premium subscription under the 'Reports' Tab.. I have the basic sub and that doesn't offer any reports.

It would be interesting to see what filter options are available and if it could be done with a one month sub.. don't think I can upgrade for 1 month as I have bought the annual.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan