DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirData Syncing Problem

kooknboo

Reactions
I've got an AirData (fka Healthy Drones) free account. There are 356 total flights, 194 archived flights and 100 active flights (the limit of the free plan). Fair enough.

But, when I sync up new flight records, they don't show up in the My Logs list. The sync process (via HD Sync app and the new "direct" capability) goes through syncing them successfully but they never actually show up.

I expect a FIFO queue... as new flights are added, the oldest flights are bumped down to archived and/or expired status. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

Anyone know what I'm missing? Are my expectations wrong? I'm considering upgrading to a paid plan but I want to understand this issue first as there will still be tiering in place.

Also, it would be awfully nice if there was a user controllable bulk archive/expire/delete function.

Reactions: CDogg
Did you get this resolved? I found refreshing the webpage works. I realise it's kinda simple. But try that.

Did you get this resolved? I found refreshing the webpage works. I realise it's kinda simple. But try that.
No resolution. Refresh, logout/in, using different browsers, incognito mode, yadda yadda. Nothing works. I think this is either that I'm seriously misunderstanding what the expected behavior is or there's something screwy with my data that, in turn, has AirData tied up in knots.

Ok back up. First did you go to the new login page on airdata? From there go to dji login. Here. Just watch this video. It's in here how to do it. I suspect you haven't used your dji login

Reactions: Romanbydrone
Ok back up. First did you go to the new login page on airdata? From there go to dji login. Here. Just watch this video. It's in here how to do it. I suspect you haven't used your dji login

I’ve done all that. My data is syncing just fine with the new “direct from DJI” process. It will go through a count of the flights as they sync. Likewise a syncing count status will be displayed on the page that lists all my flights. I never receive any error indication.

In the end, my new flights (~30) since July 8th do not show up. Refresh. Change browser. Clear cookies and cache. Nothing helps.

I’m thinking my data is jacked up and the AirData app is choking on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu