DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMagic Pre-Order

drrjv

Reactions
Anyone know anything about this application? Looks interesting with some good bonuses

Photolemur Store

Pre-order March 7. Available March 21.

At Skylum, we love drone photography. And we love making photo editing easier. With Photolemur, you've already experienced the power of saving time on editing photos. Inspired by aerial photography, we’ve created AirMagic – new software for drone photography with an extremely simple user interface that’s similar to Photolemur."

Pre-order now and get bonuses worth $145.99:
- 'The Drone Photography Guide' eBook $19
- ‘Shoot Professional Photos With Any Drone’ video course $74.99
- AirMagic premium style $12
- Lume Cube lighting kit for drone $40 Discount

Reactions: monchan
I actually saw this mentioned in another post this morning but I held off on buying at the $39 price. The link you've posted makes the pre-order bundle $19 instead of $39, so I took the plunge just now. I've never used Photolemur myself but I've read a lot of glowing reviews. For $19 I'm willing to give AirMagic a shot. I'm more of a video guy, so maybe the guide book, video course and AirMagic will help improve my still shots. Thanks for the link! Downloading the book now.

I actually saw this mentioned in another post this morning but I held off on buying at the $39 price. The link you've posted makes the pre-order bundle $19 instead of $39, so I took the plunge just now. I've never used Photolemur myself but I've read a lot of glowing reviews. For $19 I'm willing to give AirMagic a shot. I'm more of a video guy, so maybe the guide book, video course and AirMagic will help improve my still shots. Thanks for the link! Downloading the book now.
Please let us know if you get the books and if digital or paper as well as your opinion on content. TIA

The book is a downloadable, full color pdf. It's 110 pages long, but fairly basic. In skimming it, I see chapters on Your First Drone and Unboxing and Setup, Setting Up Your Camera in Manual Mode, Aperture Priority Mode, etc. I'll check out the video series when I get some time. It appears to be a video course from Udemy.

I made the plunge. $19 is a no brained. The free Udemy drone course looks pretty good too - $78 value although you can usually get Udemy course for $10-12.

Well, being a tight Yorkshire man that can't resist a bargain I have just ordered so here's hoping. £17 here in the UK, to be worth a punt.

I got the $39 link in my email. Was thinking about it. but my next credit card statement is going to
have some purchases ringing the wifes alarm bell. But at that price I thought why not.

cheers for the link.

I use Lightroom and Photoshop to enhance my photos, but it's time consuming doing one at a time. With this product having AI and allowing to process multiples at the same time will be a great time saver. Just hope it works as advertised.

I use Lightroom and Photoshop to enhance my photos, but it's time consuming doing one at a time. With this product having AI and allowing to process multiples at the same time will be a great time saver. Just hope it works as advertised.
To all purchasers: Please provide feedback after you use this product. TIA

Last edited:
Reactions: Coskier
What is the difference between the regular one & the drone one? When are you coming out with an iso version??? Really needed!!!!

Is this “the Best You Can Get” for a newbie in this game? I’m into making movies, mostly, still being a newbie and so Many photos yet.

Last edited:
Seems we have 2 threads going in this and will leave both open .AirMagic?
I have preordered and joined the FB group .

This is a good fast program...at least photolemur 2& 3 were. They need to develop one got the iPad which would make correction so easy!!! Anyone else use the iPad????

This is a good fast program...at least photolemur 2& 3 were. They need to develop one got the iPad which would make correction so easy!!! Anyone else use the iPad????

I use the iPad, would love to see this app on that.

I asked in the FB groub about it but have not gotten an
answer yet. Course it’s only like 7 members and an Admin.
Will post when I do get one on that

Just getting back to everybody on the Udemy course included in the preorder package. I watched it while I was on a business trip this past week. The presenter is a bit of a "dude-bro" in his approach. But the information he covers is great. He goes over putting together multiple exposures, on-drone HDR shots, composition and basic manual-mode camera control. I learned a lot about Lightroom and image post-processing as well as shooting tips while my Mavic is in the air. Of course, the irony is, I'm hoping AirMagic will do a lot of the processing I would have had to do in Lightroom. But I definitely recommend it.

I'm anxious to take some of my practice shots from the course and see what AirMagic can do with them.

I just finished beta testing the latest version of AirMagic and posted some comments in the other AirMagic thread on page 2 here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro