DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airspace restriction warning

Maverick-84

Reactions
I got a dji mavic mini and set it up in doors as it's too windy out. Right away I keep getting this notification about restricted airspace. I'm confused because none of the restricted places (airport or anything else) is even remotely close to being near where I live.

Anybody else have this issue? Thanks!

Yes says I need permission or something. I just don't get it there's absolutely nothing restriction worthy close. I went on dji website to look at Geo system and there's no nothing as well. I'm way up north
Yes I looked into that there's no restrictions on the Geo map at all. Maybe I need to be outside and actually fly it before that warning goes away?

Thanks

I am not close to a restricted area and b4ufly says I am good to go. No restricted areas on the dji map on my smart controller. I take off from the same place in my backyard and 25% of the time I get a warning where I have to accept responsibility to close the popup.

Yes says I need permission or something. I just don't get it there's absolutely nothing restriction worthy close. I went on dji website to look at Geo system and there's no nothing as well. I'm way up north

Yes I looked into that there's no restrictions on the Geo map at all. Maybe I need to be outside and actually fly it before that warning goes away?

Thanks

No, but in the Geo map did you enable all the zones as visible? Warning Zones and Enhanced Warning Zones are not enabled by default.

1587493960163.png

Maybe the Mini thinks it is someplace that it is not. Take it outside, let it boot up, get a home point. Then shut it down and bring back inside and see what happens.

Reactions: Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S