DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Alberta/British Columbia Cinematic Compilation

Altanore

Reactions
I crashed my poor mini 2 on my first light at the very start of this road trip, Thankfully, it only suffered broken props otherwise, the following video would not have happened! Enjoy scenic views of the Rocky Mountains, Fraser River area, BC Ferries, etc. Also, I totally recommend getting some CineSticks if you wish to get better at your cinematic flight game. They are excellent.

Enjoy!

Shame that seems to have uploaded to YouTube at 360p only ?
Looks ok at small view without maximising window.

A bit of feedback.
Nicely flown, smooth, those CineSticks make it easier do you think ?
9 minutes a bit long for most viewers, but if made for yourself all good.
If for general consumption, needs splitting into smaller videos, perhaps area related, and about 3 - 4 minutes max.

Shame that seems to have uploaded to YouTube at 360p only ?
Looks ok at small view without maximising window.

A bit of feedback.
Nicely flown, smooth, those CineSticks make it easier do you think ?
9 minutes a bit long for most viewers, but if made for yourself all good.
If for general consumption, needs splitting into smaller videos, perhaps area related, and about 3 - 4 minutes max.

Ah, forgot it is still processing. So HD should show eventually. It is a bit long yes, didn't realize how much footage I captured! The CineSticks definitely make it easier for the precise control. So good that you'll accidentally make cinematic shots even.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I crashed my poor mini 2 on my first light at the very start of this road trip, Thankfully, it only suffered broken props otherwise, the following video would not have happened! Enjoy scenic views of the Rocky Mountains, Fraser River area, BC Ferries, etc. Also, I totally recommend getting some CineSticks if you wish to get better at your cinematic flight game. They are excellent.

Enjoy!

Nice flight. Beautiful country.

Reactions: Altanore
Nice video. Always love BC when ever I get a chance to go there. Hopefully when this Covid stuff finally goes away I will come visit again.

Reactions: Altanore

Enjoy!

How do you download music for a video I am very new at this thanks !?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin