DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

alerts

Sorry Packen can you be a little more specific about what you are talking about ?

clicking on the bell icon in upper right corner opens All my alerts. Some are old hand would like to delete them.

If your on a PC click on them and should go away if you're on the app someone that uses it will have to tell you ,I don't have it .

If your on a PC click on them and should go away if you're on the app someone that uses it will have to tell you ,I don't have it .
Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 12.54.18 PM.png Maybe look in Preferences, I just did but don't see how to clear all of them .

If you have a google acount were you can log on to the is site with your mobile phone and Your PC you must first log off with your phone then Like Dirkclod suggest then use your PC to clear your "Alerts"
....cR

If you have a google acount were you can log on to the is site with your mobile phone and Your PC you must first log off with your phone then Like Dirkclod suggest then use your PC to clear your "Alerts"
....cR
I just looked at mine and have 9 pages of alerts since Friday . Now that's as far back as they go..9 pages. They must just go away after that as they are replaced with new ones and I can't find where to delete them .
So it's got me cR .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569