DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alientech booster Inside the guts.

I am very happy with my Alientech antenna. In the deserts of AZ I get max signal strength indication on my CS display out to about 2-2.5 miles (can’t see my ARC2strobes past this). It is a much more focused beam so pointing the antenna is a bit more important compared to stock. I like this booster also because it was a nondestructive install not requiring opening of the controller body and it detached quickly (<5 sec) for storage or transport. I don’t personally want large antennae in my way or exposed and more prone to damage. As pointed out above it’s pricey. But regardless of what’s inside the panel it works. Still, it’s each to her/his own.

I'm thinking about trying one myself heck I've tried everything else out there.

Reactions: Thomas B
You and me both! Thumbswayup But I have this urge to make things optimal... it’s almost self-destructive

Just placed my order for the 2.4ghz Alientech Pro booster for my Mavic 2 Zoom. We'll see if it's crap or not.
" gain up to 16 DBi, VSWR ≤ 1.4, and efficiency is close to 80%." Don't sound too bad on the specs.

Last edited:
Well my first test with the Ailentech went great. Just messing around trying to get the feel for the antenna and I ended up going 24000 feet. The left control signal graph was pegged out the complete trip while the right side video graph varied but I never lost signal. Turned around with left side pegged and the right side was showing 4 bars. Thing is I've never been able to go that direction and get any kind of distance. This thing seems to be working and working pretty well.

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Well my first test with the Ailentech went great. Just messing around trying to get the feel for the antenna and I ended up going 24000 feet. The left control signal graph was pegged out the complete trip while the right side video graph varied but I never lost signal. Turned around with left side pegged and the right side was showing 4 bars. Thing is I've never been able to go that direction and get any kind of distance. This thing seems to be working and working pretty well.
Very cool! Almost 5 miles with full signal

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
thats delisted version of Alientech 2.4 antenna. with built-in signal booster, version called Martian Plus

Attachments

• 41SGr1k10oL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41SGr1k10oL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2247a566f9671d91716599e66bfc2d13.jpg
    2247a566f9671d91716599e66bfc2d13.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 25
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads