DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost crashed again.

Well people do get hurt. But your programming pretty much guarantees people will get hurt.

I'm guessing you fly at airports too.

I think the guy is a troll, so I'm blocking him. At the very least he's a kid spending daddy's money. And yes he is one of the most ignorant and arrogant person I've met. Can't wait to see him get caught

Granted, he did something stupid and this wasn't a Mavic, but it's just one incident that shows people can and do get hurt by drones. Just think if your drone flew into some child's face.

Well that's about the most arrogant statement I have ever read on here. Just because you gave never heard of someone getting hurt it's ok to fly in close proximity to people?
I fly close to my own children. I stay in tripod mode. you just have to be careful. probably i should use prop guards when doing this. I just goggled drone injuries. while there have been some, there haven't been many. the mavic is probably safer than cheap drones, since it has gps.
when you takeoff and land, you're only 10 feet away from yourself. lots more people are injured by planes and cars. steve

Granted, he did something stupid and this wasn't a Mavic, but it's just one incident that shows people can and do get hurt by drones. Just think if your drone flew into some child's face.
This is from a law firms web site, that specializes in drone litigation

"Although he did not suffer an amputation, singer Enrique Iglesias narrowly missed having his fingers severed when a drone crashed into him during a live performance.

He suffered injuries, including fractures, severe enough to require reconstructive surgery to his hand. Images posted on the singer’s social media accounts show his hand bloodied and wrapped in bandages immediately after the accident."

Notice they never mention, that the drone was there to record the fan reactions for Iglesias,
and that he grabbed it, it didn't fly into him! So another example of what pukes lawyers are.

I think the guy is a troll, so I'm blocking him. At the very least he's a kid spending daddy's money. And yes he is one of the most ignorant and arrogant person I've met. Can't wait to see him get caught
I was gonna give you a free copy of my new book "How to Fly the Mavic", but now you can forget it!

Man has this thread gone of the rails, lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman