DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aloha from Hawaii

DCSensui

Reactions
I‘ve been playing with quadcopters since the days when they were all experimental and had to be built from scratch.

Having gone through a number of different designs, I finally got a Mavic Pro a little while back and am amazed at how easy it is to fly.

i had a fixed wing license years ago, with the intention of doing aerial photography. So this is along the same line, but a whole lot cheaper and far more flexible.

Looking forward to reading the various posts to keep up with the latest, and perhaps contribute a few helpful tips if the opportunity arises.

Aloha,
Dean.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi Dean: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Visited all four inlands, but with out my drone. Next time I come will be flying in, not on a ship, loved two out of the four inlands. Since you live there, what could you tell me about your experience flying on different inlands. You will find this forum very useful in gaining more knowledge, and confidence. I like to encourage new pilots here to search out Mavic Help & Mavic tips. Also, please share if you found that feature to be helpful to you? Happy Hovering

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions on your Mavic Pro.

Thanks,
FDS Team

I‘ve been playing with quadcopters since the days when they were all experimental and had to be built from scratch.

Having gone through a number of different designs, I finally got a Mavic Pro a little while back and am amazed at how easy it is to fly.

i had a fixed wing license years ago, with the intention of doing aerial photography. So this is along the same line, but a whole lot cheaper and far more flexible.

Looking forward to reading the various posts to keep up with the latest, and perhaps contribute a few helpful tips if the opportunity arises.

Aloha,
Dean.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7