DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Already bound to another account

I know this is an older thread, does this mean I lose all of my flight log book for my drone I sold? Anyway I can see it later?
I don't think so. I have sold two drones which were then used by new DJI accounts and I still have their flight data in my log. (of course there is no data for the new owners flights)

Only the person who bound the aircraft to their account can unbind it. This is an anti-theft measure that DJI has added. I suggest you return the drone to the shop for a refund, since it was clearly used and not new when you purchased it.
Is there any negatives if its binded to another email will i still be able to fly it like normal what is the downside?

But i logged into my dji fly app account and it’s allowing me to fly i already flew it multiple times!
Interesting. I thought it worked that way so people could not actually use a drone that is not Properly transferred ownership. Sorry for the bad info.

Interesting. I thought it worked that way so people could not actually use a drone that is not Properly transferred ownership. Sorry for the bad info.
I know! The drone came new in the box with all the original stickers i am just surprised how it was activated and this email is on dji cant do anything and b&h is not doing anything i bought it there so am looking at my options on what to do!

I know! The drone came new in the box with all the original stickers i am just surprised how it was activated and this email is on dji cant do anything and b&h is not doing anything i bought it there so am looking at my options on what to do!
That sucks... Have you tried obtaining the email address as your own? Just a thought.... May this might get a response from the current owner? You may have cover4ed this earlier in your post.

That sucks... Have you tried obtaining the email address as your own? Just a thought.... May this might get a response from the current owner? You may have cover4ed this earlier in your post.
No response i emailed the email few times no
Luck! And dji is not helping out! I might try and obtain the email address as my own!

So I'm so freaking confused about this
All I want to know is can I fly a drone with my controller from my old air 2 drone, that is bound to someone else and there controller. So if I found a drone and want to fly it with my remote and it's bound to someone else can I fly it or will it not fly at all

So I'm so freaking confused about this
All I want to know is can I fly a drone with my controller from my old air 2 drone, that is bound to someone else and there controller. So if I found a drone and want to fly it with my remote and it's bound to someone else can I fly it or will it not fly at all

I suggest returning the drone to it's actual owner.

The DJI fly app will need to be logged into the email account that it is bound to or it will not allow you to fly.
It will still allow you to fly as a new device no matter who's login. The aircraft and rc are bound together. However if you want to add a replacement rc or other way around it will not allow you to fly unless those matching rc and ac are re.paired. if you cannot retrieve or get back the last binders info your stuck with that rc and ac together unfortunately

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143