DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altitude zone(197 ft)

oh that sucks. i mean it doesn't bother me flying at a height of 197ft that's a high height to fly in. i just see some people flying above, like 300meters.
But ... I mean 300m that's really illegal in US, 400ft is maximum unrestricted anyway.

But bear in mind that it's the DJI Fly zone uploaded in you craft that restrict you ... no matter what the official sources say (the official have the correct regulation). Why not try to walk outside DJI zones, check the official sources so you are good to go ... then you can go to 400ft.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
But ... I mean 300m that's really illegal in US, 400ft is maximum unrestricted anyway.

But bear in mind that it's the DJI Fly zone uploaded in you craft that restrict you ... no matter what the official sources say (the official have the correct regulation). Why not try to walk outside DJI zones, check the official sources so you are good to go ... then you can go to 400ft.

yeah. i mean i can drive like 3 blocks to be outside dji zone. but it doesn't seem like good weathers today and tomorrow.

one more thing, is the restricted altitude base on the location of my remote control or base on the craft itself? because i could actually be outside my house and fly out of dji zone. if it work that way[emoji28]

one more thing, is the restricted altitude base on the location of my remote control or base on the craft itself? because i could actually be outside my house and fly out of dji zone. if it work that way[emoji28]
It's your AC's location that counts ...

It's your AC's location that counts ...

i also want to ask, if i'm 3 blocks away out of the restricted zone. let's say i flew up 300-350 ft and enter the restricted zone. would i still be able to fly at that height? or i would have to come back down to 197ft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+