DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazing Fake Drone Videos. They look like drone footage, but aren't. I was impressed.

StevenBrodsky

Reactions
This girl flies drones on a youtube channel, but shows ways of making video, that looks like a drone, in places that don't allow drones.

Very impressive! I've always heard that there is more than one way to skin a cat. :)

There used to be a guy in my 360 camera FB group that put the 360 camera on a long pole and made it look like it was taken from a drone; it looked really cool when he was on a boat. These guys take it a little further with the kite, etc. I like the footage from the Golden Gate bridge. Pretty cool.

Reactions: mavictk
Definitely use the 10m pole with the insta360 to fake sky shot to flying through something. Not nearly as creative as these though!

Last edited:
Reactions: mavictk
This is to bad and it would be nice to expose it....it's progress as they say I guess....I just wonder were AI stops ?

This is to bad and it would be nice to expose it....it's progress as they say I guess....I just wonder were AI stops ?
Those weren't AI if that's what you mean. Those were videos done with regular cameras like the 360. They were hung on poles, kites, and zip lines.

Reactions: Xitor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2