DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Amazing rock formations in Switzerland in autumn colors

Impressive stone formations from the last ice age, surrounded by glowing autumn colors:
Maik- you are a master filmmaker! Every one of your films is impressive. The tempo, the smooth flights, the buttery and beautiful vistas, the quaint villages, the interesting Pyramides d’Euseigne formations with the traffic tunnel are all amazing. Colors are wonderful, editing wonderful, and the music track tops it off as nearly perfect. Bravo. Thanks for this.

Dale
Miami

Beautiful video, I would not want to be living down below those balancing rocks when they fall, and they will eventually fall, maybe tomorrow, maybe a thousand years. Beautiful.
Thank you! Yes they say they could fall at any point. But in max. 500 years they will be gone.

Holy Yodeling Batman! What a place. I can't imagine living in such a stunning location. Those pointed rocks almost don't look real they are so unusual. I love how they just put a tunnel under them for the road and all that work didn't disturb the balancing rocks. Fabulous video!. Great work.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Holy Yodeling Batman! What a place. I can't imagine living in such a stunning location. Those pointed rocks almost don't look real they are so unusual. I love how they just put a tunnel under them for the road and all that work didn't disturb the balancing rocks. Fabulous video!. Great work.
Yeah it's amazing how they built that tunnel. Probably wouldn't be allowed today, but apparently the tunnel was made hundreds of years ago and just enlarged and fortified for the modern road. Apparently the rocks are more stable than they look. But they will fall at some point between now and max. 500 years in the future, geologists say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan