DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

That is correct when i ordered on Oct 4th it indicated a Nov 1st or so delivery date. once the 15th or so rolled around it was switched to Dec 1st on my order page. I emailed them and called them when these first started shipping to see why the switch to Dec 1st. After a few back and forth conversations Amazon sent me a email indicated that they would no longer respond to any emails in this manner. I got a time out!! lol

I just got this e-mail from Amazon. I ordered through Amazon/Amazon Prime on the 26-Oct. Just an FYI

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 26, 2016 (Order# 112-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX):

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle, Mini Portable Drones, Gray"
Estimated arrival date: December 07, 2016 - December 08, 2016

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account
:

I ordered from Amazon LLC on 10/31 and also received the same email that you did stating it should ship in early December. The website shows 12/1 to ship, and to be received 12/7-12/8 as you have noted.

Very interesting. I figured I'd order one via Amazon just in case my 10/10 DJI order still hadn't shipped by then (which seems likely at this point).

Not sure how correct this info is but spoke with Amazon today.

I asked if they take stock in their fulfillment center and then send out?
He indicated that was the case that these would not be direct ship from the manufacture

I asked about the release date?
He indicated that that is the day they will start shipping them and it differs from a back order (pre-order) in that the date various from the back order and could ship at anytime. So according to him as of now no shipment till the Dec 1st date

I ask about priority and he indicated that the order date was not the driving factor to who will get theirs delivered first. Rather the location of the individual and which fulfillment center gets what.

Have not idea if all of that is a load of crap or not. I bet if i call back i would get a different person and a different story.

So i still I hold out hope that i will see something before Dec 1st but then again maybe not

Amazon's site now indicates Jan 15 as release date. I wonder how that effects previous orders.

Amazon's site now indicates Jan 15 as release date. I wonder how that effects previous orders.

apart from confirming that the situation is really bad it wont.. dealers should not be taking orders for these things until they know when they will be able to supply them..

trog

It shows the Fly more package at 01-Dec release date and the basic package at 15-Jan release date. Who knows.

well looks like i fall into the Jan 15th column. First pre-order experience for me. 3 months wait after ordering a few days after the release date. I pick amazon prime thinking they would get stock quickly . well was i wrong. Amazon will not give me any input so i have no idea what the best option would be. One month or so down two more to go i guess. what a disappointment.

My guess is Amazon will ship when most 3rd party dealers are ready to ship. Based on current estimations of other dealers, it won't be as late as Jan 15, 2017.

The only reason i went with amazon was because I had a 300$ gift card. I ordered on October 20th and was hopful I would get mine early December. Now I'm salty I didn't put down a few hundred more to get the fly more combo -_-

I saw that earlier and and placed an order for that package. I'll cancel one order one I get the mavic. I'm hoping the fly more comes first.

I got the email from Amazon 2 days ago stating December 7 or 8 and I just checked and it still says 12/7 or 12/8. Fly More Combo.

Brian

I just got another e-mail from Amazon saying the item has not been released yet and they will notify me when I can expect it. So I went from them needing a little more time to give me a date to I would receive it December 7-8 and now it is back to them needing a little more time and it shows it will be released 15-Jan.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser