DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JoostGT3

Reactions
Enjoy my video of a pyramid built by one of Napoleon's generals in 1804.
It is the first time I filmed in D-cinelike and attempted to get a good color in Adobe premiere elements (which doesn't seem to handle LUT's). I have to say I am quite happy with the sharpness of the footage and the quality in all the foliage... it's not super everywhere, but at least most of the shots are quite detailed!

I would appreciate any comments and/or likes, also on youtube!

Thanks guys!

Very interesting ! Great job ! Love those kind of subject !

Yeah, me too! I love these kind of historic landmarks or features... they make you aware of the history you're walking on every day... Especially in the village I live in, there are houses there from the 1600s... awe inspiring when you think about it!

Thanks guys!

Yeah, me too! I love these kind of historic landmarks or features... they make you aware of the history you're walking on every day... Especially in the village I live in, there are houses there from the 1600s... awe inspiring when you think about it!

Totally agree ! I live in a small village and there are some ruins of a medieval castle ! I did also a video about them ! Great subject !

True, you can clearly see where the restauration was done and where it is still ongoing. If I understand correctly, restauration will be an ongoing process.

In addtition, the original wooden obelisk was slumped over a bit and later replaced by a brick one. I didn’t know it at the time of filming, but the current obelisk is also crooked and needs some fixation to keep it for future generations. It confused me at first when I was editing the footage, as I couldn’t get the horizon and the tower straight! :p:p

Sure ! Here it is !

Just subbed to your channel also !
Nice one! I love how you film the ruins in detail first, and then choose ever larger shots to place it in its surroundings. The creek leading up to the castle is intriguing... you instantly get the feeling how it must have looked like hundreds of years ago... instantly subscribed! :)

Nice one! I love how you film the ruins in detail first, and then choose ever larger shots to place it in its surroundings. The creek leading up to the castle is intriguing... you instantly get the feeling how it must have looked like hundreds of years ago... instantly subscribed! :)

Many thanks for your feedback ! Very appreciated [emoji2]

Reactions: JoostGT3
I live a block from the oldest home in Louisiana
Very cool
Still standing

Barely
I’ll get some aerials

Reactions: JoostGT3
I live a block from the oldest home in Louisiana
Very cool
Still standing

Barely
I’ll get some aerials

That sounds quite special, looking forward to your film! It is like some others have mentioned: so cool that due to the movies that people make, you get to see and learn about entirely different parts of the world, and I’m loving it! What a great hobby we have! :)

That sounds quite special, looking forward to your film! It is like some others have mentioned: so cool that due to the movies that people make, you get to see and learn about entirely different parts of the world, and I’m loving it! What a great hobby we have! :)

Yes we have a very nice hobby ! We see the world with different eyes !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98