DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Tablet Compatible w/ DJI Go 4

I've been using a Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus (AKA P8) for nearly a year with no issues running Go 4.
Specs: Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus - Full tablet specifications
Nice screen, 3GB Ram, 2GHz CPU and not too much proprietary bloatware.
Only downsides are Android 6, too wide to fit in RC arms so needs a tablet mount.
I'm having trouble finding a tablet mount that fits the Lenovo 4 8 plus as the on/off button is where the clamp is. What tablet holder did you go for?

I'm having trouble finding a tablet mount that fits the Lenovo 4 8 plus as the on/off button is where the clamp is. What tablet holder did you go for?
I went for this Sunnylife tablet holder. Sunnylife Foldable Extended Holder Remote Controller Smartphone Tablet Holder for DJI MAVIC PRO - DJI167
For the Lenovo I prefer to use it with the clamp horizontal, but it works fine vertically with the middle lugs flipped up, although the clamp covers the on/off switch with the tab centered. Either way you end up with the tablet slightly off centre.
It ain't perfect, but it's definitely better than the complete POS mount that I started with.

I went for this Sunnylife tablet holder. Sunnylife Foldable Extended Holder Remote Controller Smartphone Tablet Holder for DJI MAVIC PRO - DJI167
For the Lenovo I prefer to use it with the clamp horizontal, but it works fine vertically with the middle lugs flipped up, although the clamp covers the on/off switch with the tab centered. Either way you end up with the tablet slightly off centre.
It ain't perfect, but it's definitely better than the complete POS mount that I started with.
Thanks for that, i will look at the sunnylife holder. I don't mind it being a horizontal clamp, its just finding one that stretches that far.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor