DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Another boring video dinking around on some Lakes and Mountains in CO! Advanced edit of drone footage.

This trip was unrivaled, saw unparalleled beauty. . . till the next day anyway. Enjoy brothers!
K
Truly awesome video in all aspects- your amazing strength and skills, your amazing camera abilities, especially the high videos, and the story telling and graphics. When I find a video of yours in this forum, it makes my day and I watch it with relish.

Dale

Reactions: fitsailor
Your videos are awesome! Question…how many batteries did you take for your drone and for your camera? It seems like your equipment would use many to get an edited video of this length. Thanks again for sharing your adventures.

Another awesome video! I truly enjoyed watching!

This trip was unrivaled, saw unparalleled beauty. . . till the next day anyway. Enjoy brothers!
Way too long for this forum. If you can - get to under 3-4 minutes. This video is good for YouTube, FB, and other social media outlets though.

Another great video. Like Dale D said, I am impressed with all aspects. Filming. flying, climbing, especially at 13000.+ feet. Well done. You could not condense this down to 2-3-4 minutes. For me @ 76, watching your videos allows me to live vicariously through you.👍👍

So glad to hear from you guys, I was really excited about this video and was initially surprised that few were enjoying it here. This was such a magical experience. I am so please to share it and put extra effort into this edit.
This 3 day trip was an eye opener for me, I had been in the vicinity before and it was incredible then but this very basin, wow. There are some other more ascetic nearby summits I will definitely be visiting next season.
Dale, special thanks to you for welcoming me so warmly when I first visited this forum, it was a great help, you encouraging me to further pursue drones and videography in general. I have made more enduring friendships here than anywhere else on line. Thanks guys! My most recent videos are attracting attention from employers. . . I may pursue one, a custom 4x4 manufacturer.
I used 3 Mavic air 2 batteries, the i phone on 1 full charge, and just one go pro 9 battery each day. I operate quite efficiently as I have developed a routine I know will conform to my editing style. . . I'm picky about shots to take since they use my energy as well. I always fly the climbing route as soon as possible not to risk weather/wind building in is important. . . . and compose it with a stunning backdrop AND with the lighting behind the camera keeping the time/sun position in mind while planning climbs. . . My cameras are weak, small sensors so I try to plan for that. . .
I totally get the 3 minute drone video and agree but, these edits are not solely for the forum and they are LOTS of time and work, I am too lazy to make multiple edits. . . I also want to capture/convey the whole experience, there is just about always a big hike/approach to reach these special places though I know these starts are not the most engaging but honest to the reality. . . There are a few more pretty cool videos to come! One I did not post here but was a very beautiful, exciting and technical adventure in a no drone wilderness area is posted below. Cheers brothers!

Reactions: drone_dh
Thanks for the reply re battery power and, in your particular case, don’t worry about the length of the video. In most videos, shorter is better but you are in an entirely different category as Edh noted above. Stay safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada